Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flaming Pandas!

Hello all,

Well this week has been aamzing! Suprisingly, my birthday was on the lower end of the week. Not that it was bad at all. But there were so many other things that happened that were waaay better. for instance, please read more...

-Well there is a really awesome member in the ward who has a gf. She just got baptized a few months ago and her mom doesnt know about it. Her mom is very against the church. :( So she has to keep it on the hush hush. So you can imagine, being only baptized for a few months, not going to church, or being able to really read the scriptures like she wants. its a terrribly sad day. Well this member calls asking if we will give her a spiritual message over the phone. so we pray and call her. And she was doing well until we talked church. and she got sad saying she needs a boost. so using the scripture I found that day in D&C 78:17-19 and a letter I had just gotten from a friend that day, she felt the spirit soo strongly that she actually started to cry. she said it was exactly what she needed! How amazing is that! that what i had studied and recieved that day helped her in the way she needed. I know that it wasnt just happenstance. tis the work of the Lord. I know that is true. I see things like that all the time. Almost too much to count...like her for example.

-Also, this amazing guy we found back in april. His name is aaron and he reminds me soo much of Randy Hatch. he is the coolest guy ever. and I really really feel like i was sent here to teach him. We lost contact for a while and it made me really sad because I just KNEW that he is supposed to be taught. Well we didnt push it too much, but his name was bugging me all weekend and I didnt say anything though to Elder Meyers. Well after church, he asks if we should stop by aarons. So I said yeah! and we did. you would never believe the meeting we had. The spirit was super strong. he really wants to know! He has a lot of questions so we are really having to prepare for this guy, but I KNOW that it will bring him closer to Christ. whether throught the church or not. the feeling I have about him is just too overwhelming to go unnoticed. and elder meyers really likes him too. So we finally got a return appoinment with him and are going to teach him sunday. so keep your fingers crossed. (or your arms). but im soo excited to help him learn about Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. what a blessing.

-Real quick too. I may have mentioned this one day, but we found a family who had been taught by missionaries in another mission. They moved in to where we tracted and we found them on the "fourth watch". they are awesome. well we couldnt get a hold of them for a while. and this new family just moved in 2 houses down! the investigator family had prayed for friends and that day, the new member family shows up at their door and talks to them. its amazing the friendship they have kindled. these members are so hardcore. they are working and meeting with all their neighbors to try to build friendships to later intorduce them to the church. what better members to move next to a previous investigator than these ones?! Blessed.

- Well one final note. I know that NO ONE will believe me, but I have in fact....STOPPED BITING MY FINGER NAILS! in all seriousness and honesty. I just up and quit one day. they are super long. and nice looking too. i tried to take a picture. so ill try to send it. and you can try to see it. but I am dead serious. I never thought it would come. but it has happened!

thanks for all yall do. i hope to hear from yall soon.
love, peace, chicken grease,
Elder Malone

No comments: