Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, May 22, 2009

Letter Home 5/20/09

Well this one wont be too long today. We went to the stake center and had a big pday party with some other missionaries. Bro Knight, one of the members took us there too. He is pretty alright, for a Navy guy. You know how they go. You hear that Bro Knight! Huh? Those chili dogs really weren't that great after all! HA! Ok yes they were. I have to bike extra hard to work them off though. Oh by the way, I forgot to say, we are on bikes full-time. I think i said it, but just in case.

Well Scotty Rey, is getting baptized on the 30th. He gets more and more excited as the time goes on. He just needs to figure out his baptismal program and we should be all set. Also Haskell Corry is now officially set for June 13th. He is praying about it, but he still knows it is true so it will hold, no doubt.

Elder Stokes and I are doing alright. We go through our good times and our tough times. But we talk it over and we move on. It's not as touchy feely as it may sound. The talking over it aprt doesn't mean our voices are not raised. We both like to annoy each other. Its tough love you could say. or just, I-have-to-live-with-you-I-guess-I-can-love-you love. We shall see. Nothing really new to tell. other than things are well. everyone says I look skinnier since Deep Creek. Which was like 2 months ago. I'll take it I guess. I am eating small healthy meals, and lots of biking. It does the trick I guess. Spread the news.

It rains alot, and I love it. Especially cause I left my fender in Deep Creek, so water goes all over. But it aint bikin with out a dirty shirt. I swear no spaghetti sauce at all on my shirts in two year, but lots of dirt from rain water. very odd.
love,
Elder Malone

No comments: