Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Par-lay voo Fran-say?

I am sticking another one out with the Canadian, (y'all knew Elder Lagace is Canadian right?). He is super stoked...don't know why. I think im a terrible companion. But he told me a week ago that he was praying for us to be together again. He then asked if it was alright by me. Sure i said. I even did it once. I like the kid, he is a good guy. The thing is that he reminds me alot of Elder Brockman, my 2nd and probably worst companion. So its tough to see elder lagace for Elder Lagace. That's who he models himself after because it was the first American that he lived with, so he doesn't really know any other way. its a test I know it is.
But attached is a picture of my Canadian, myself and Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve. He came to our Stake Conference and also to our Zone Conference. Which only had about 26 other missionaries, which made it totally more powerful. That Relief Society was on fire. I'm telling you. Wow. So then we got to see him at the Adult Session and the regular session. each time he bore just the most incredible testimony ever. of course he would, he is a Special Witness of the Lord and Savior, who could deny his power?
All in all it was a great session. Plus President went out with us on an exchange and Taylor the little 9 year old girl is set for baptism on the 7th. Vince is set for the 28th. It is going to be a great transfer. We have so many more people to find and teach and baptize. Sherri is still struggling so keep her in y'alls prayers. please and thank you.

Love to all y'all. Thanks for all you do.

Elder Malone

p.s. Elder Shock, a guy i came out with. is going to be in Portsmouth Ward! I can see him all the time now! he is probably one of my best friends out here.

1 comment:

Willliam Boy said...

I love your blog layout, and the nice use of pictures. My son (William Boy) is serving in the Newport News area right now. I would be very interested in knowing where you found the countdown timer for your site. Please let me know at WilliamBoy#@gmail.com or leave a comment at ElderBoy.blogspot.com