Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

letter

OK here we gooo...
Today's news is that we are spending a lot of time finding people to teach. and we
actually find people who want to hear about the gospel too! they have a desire.
it may not be too big but we are taking every chance we get and the Lord can see
it.
Today is Blame Canada Day and my companion and I are going to be eating
pereogies. (per-ro-gees) they are mashed potatoes in ravioli. its a Canadian
thing so don't ask me about it. But I am making him celebrate the 4th with me. He
is in America! he shall do it. Oh and President said I cannot light fireworks on
the 4th either. He is a mean guy. But i bought him a really nice gray and blue
argyle sweater for our BIG meeting we had last week. it was really awesome. He
loved it. He said he will wear it but not during the summer. he did put it on
for a picture though which I will be sending soon. along with 7 cds of pictures.
I hope they work actually let me try them real quick...processing processing...
The ward itself is super awesome. We are really building some good trust and
excitement. its just a matter of getting these members to talk to people! they
claim they don't have anyone around them who isn't LDS. but at their dental
schools, its half LDS so they have a point.
ok the picture CDs work! so i will be sending them home and they are for
everyone to enjoy. now granted I have not really gone through all of them so
they may be some odd ones in there and random ones. but please DO NOT delete any
of them. i will await for word that they all work, i only tried one. then I
shall delete them off my camera. thanks for the love and encouragement. Friday
is my 21 month mark. Saturday i by my first 40 oz. wooot woot.
love,
Elder Malone

1 comment:

Amber Veater said...

happy birthday to greg!!! :)