Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Partial letter from Greg 11/20/07

Well I got one package, the greenie one which was awesome! on thanksgiving I will only have 2 weeks left in my first transfer! how crazy is that? it also marks my 8 week mark! what the heck?! haha where did it all go? I dont know. but im loving it. I rode a bike for the first time eysterday! and it was sooo sweet. I got honked at too! haha i was loving every minute. its a lot better because you can stop faster and talk to more people, you get to know the area better and you are more in the action. plus the exercise is really great too. but it makes talking to people that much better when you ride 4 miles to get to their house. but the people here are so awesome. I meet new members all the time and they are soo into missionary work and they have people waiting to hear the gospel. thats the best way to get someone converted is member referral. 98% return appointments made are kept. and 30% are baptized. alot better than 2% for tracting if we find them. so really think and pray about who you can introduce to the missionaries. if everyone in the church invited someone to church we would build more buildings and imagine if 30% of them got bapitzed! thats like...4.5 million people or so! wow!

love you lots, love Elder Malone

No comments: