Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Letter 12/4...he's being Transferred!

Mom,

I am being transferred to a place called Ahoskie( a-hoss-key), NC (i believe its in NC) but its down in the Chespeake Zone and in whats called tide water. aka the "tidewater trap" its hard to get out once you are in i guess. I will be in a threesome with Elders Brockman and Hall. I dont know either one but I'm very much looking forward to it. I will greatly miss this ward. some office staff and the Zls cleaned the apartment really well on saturday. like mop, wash walls and clean the carpet and bathroom. which makes sense. They did because sisters are moving into our ward. elder rappleye is going to be going down to a place calles negs head. i think. its over by me.

well I have raked a lot of leaves lately. like tons and tons. After a District meeting on last wednesday, a car was broken down in the road and others were just honking and going around. so we stopped and I pushed the car into the turn lane, across traffic and then up a hill out of the road. but the thing is that as hard as it was I thought how cool would it be to have that angel help like the pioneers did in the picture on the wall in the office? well i thought it but the car just got harder and harder, ( mind you this is a boat of a car.) so as i pushed it across traffic(no cars don't worry) the car took off from me and went up the hill a lot farther than I could have pushed it. and I knew that in my moment of weakness, when i thought i couldnt push it anymore, the angels came and helped me. whether they gave me strength or whether they took it I dont know. But I Do know that they are there. Willing to help as soon as we are ready to collapse. Everytime. I know that I didnt push that car by myself. it was a nice size car and hill. We are not making really any progress with whitney. she knows its true and embraces all of our teachings but she lacks in the knowledge and thats what is keeping her back I think. Oh and please send me some CD's for Christmas too! Like From Cumorah's Hill if its LDS published, some MOTAB and EFY CD's. They can be burned thats totally cool. Elder Funk and I were on exchanges and we were running late. So to help us get home on time, The Good Lord gave us green lights for about 7 miles down Midlothian Tpke. That is unheard of on Midlothian. So we felt blessed there too. OH and by the way! Start sending everything to the mission home. because it might take a while to get to me if it goes to midlothian and then Ahoskie. so they will forward it to me. but make sure it is all USPS nothing else!PLEASE! well thats all for now. Love you lots! thanks for EVERYTHING! Love Elder Malone

No comments: