Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Letter home on 2/12/08

Ok so to start off, I had the coolest thing ever happen to me the other day! Ok, so we are told that we have to contact every single referral given by Salt Lake last year this year. So we have been doing a lot of that and we went over to this one lady's house. It was in a pretty bad trailer park and there were some cars outside. AND some dogs...oh yeah. So we walked up and the littler of the dogs was going crazy barking! But it seemed harmless so we walked on. Till we approached the beast... it was a massive dog and we second thought it but as servants of the Lord, we pressed on. We finally reached the steps and the little dog is off the wall barking. It's right by the steps so we walk up and it jumps at elder quebbeman, so we use the bible to repel it away. We all get up the steps and.... well, they are not home. so i take the shot at walking down the steps to see if the little dog will cause trouble because he was hiding. sure enough as i hit the ground he came at me. i thought i was out of his reach but no....he took a nice size bite at my left leg! so now with pain in my leg i look around and he is cowering away. so i tell him i will kill him if he comes back again. so the other two are safely able to get off the porch and im limping away with a battle wound that rivals most veterans. :L) not really. it tore my pants good and got some nice teeth marks in me. A little bit of blood but we stopped rabies by putting hand sanitizer on it. :) it worked. So, pictures are coming. we were going to email them but we forgot the camera. so...yeah thats the week for you.

Pretty much not too much left. Transfers are soon and I am excited for that. But I wanted to say how tough it is living with someone, well one of them. But with the Lords help I am able to look at them with a new light. Sure its tough and every 10 mins I'm praying for strength but last night He turned me around to view a road I had not seen. A new path... and what i thought was a dead end arose up and helped me. So i dont know where it goes but I know its better than where i was.

May we all look towards Him in our times of triumph, sorrow, need and thanks is my prayer. Love Elder Malone

No comments: