Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Letter on 2/5/08



Things are good here. We have a GPS provided by elder quebbeman so we dont get lost. We are teaching a lot of people. one is set for baptism and a few others are almost there. ruth is set for the 23rd of feb. and has come twice to church. she needs 4 times so we are praying she still comes. she has a ways to go but is trying hard.

The funeral for President Hinckley was really awesome! I almost cried. he was an amazing man and a great example of work. He has given us all a charge to double baptisms in the north american missions so I think that it would be a great way to honor him by doubling the baptisms. so please do all you can to get referrals for the missionaries. I know that the Lord puts thoughts into your minds of people to refer. and even if you dont think they are right, the Lord does. So follow those thoughts. And tell everyone else that as well!

Well we had some crazy mice all over the apartment lately. But after we put out sticky traps and other traps they have disapperared. We caught 3 so far. I will not tell you what I did with them all but as you can see from some pictures, we did use fire. they deserved it.... pooping on our counters and eating our food! stupid meese. and President Capser the branch president is ok with us killing them! everyone is and everyone else does it so no worries there.

I thank everyone for their packages and support. I didnt get carols but I did get the valentinos. and a letter they had sent the MTC back in november finally came through the other day.

I am really relying on the Spirit lately for strength among the most of things. But mostly for inspiration. Its easy to get used to the spirit and its easy to lose it too. I have really seen how much hard work can turn into a small amount of return. Unfortunately thats how it is sometimes. But I know that no effort is wasted when it comes to the Lord's work. So I continue to press on and keep going. I work hard at teaching and harder on my companionships. Both are essential and both can become extremely difficult.

Just last night I had a gentleman ask about circumsion. And he proceeded to say how his preacher said he is unclean for not being circumsized. Now mind you, I really wanted to know that so we told him that its not required anymore. And then he continues to talk about it and he is also sitting there without a shirt on too so that added to the effect before my eyes! it was awesome! well not really but it was hard to not laugh. especially when we held hands to pray. I am glad I grew up normal. Thats all for now I believe. thanks for the support you give!

Love Elder Malone

The Famous Scarf he rarely takes off!!!

No comments: