Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He's teaching a guy named TED?????!!!

Hey y'all!
Really quick... sorry for the short email. times are good. the humidity is coming and so is the heat. We have a baptism on the 7th with a lady named Akua Johnson. she is soo awesome and soo prepared. she has been wanting to investigate for a while now and she was almost done with the lessons when I came in. so we just set her and she actually said no. so when we came back the next week she said she had her baptism date picked out! so it was really awesome. we didn't fail at setting her. We just put it on her mind and possibly in her prayers. so that was a great blessing there.

Also...we are teaching a guy named Ted and he invited us over for pizza tonight. I kid you not when I say that he is a Ted. he is a really nice guy. this will be our first actual lesson/meeting with him so I really hope it goes well. The only problem we are running into is people to come to church. We really need them to come so we can get people to fellowship them with and get them feeling the spirit. I fasted for it yesterday and we had some show up. which is really awesome. but we still need more! and I'm not being greedy or anything but we cannot baptize them until they come to church! But its amazing to see the hand of the Lord in my day. He is always there in yours too. You just got to look to find it. That is my challenge his week. Find His hand and then love it.

Love Elder Malone

No comments: