Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Lord's will be done...

Our main family, the Kings, are sure enough moving to PA on the 8th if i did not already mention it. They were supposed to come to church this past Sunday and next and then would be qualified for baptism into the Lord's Church. We actually got special permission from the President himself for it. Sure enough, the morning comes and a call comes saying that things were not going to work out for them to come to church. It was tough to handle but we know that things are better this way. They can now be taught and baptized in Lancaster where they will be needed. we are not so rushed to teach them and and they are less-stressed. But man, they were soo close.AND Amy, the mom, asked me to baptize her! My first baptism! Stolen by Lancaster Elders. Nevertheless, the Lord's will be done...

We are still coming along well with all our other investigators. Not too many leads yet, but i realize that I am more of a sower and not a reaper. Which is nice, because I dont like to be grimm. Pun intended. So I do my part in the field of reaping and planting seeds for future Elders/ Sisters. I know its what Im supposed to do. There is a reason why I struggle with teaching.

Great news! My Zone Leader Elder Hess, the man, got special permission for me to attend Raplh Hewitts baptism! Normally you have to have an investigator to go. But they said whether or not I have one, i can go! I was soo happy when I found that out. Apparently, Ralph actually emailed me and told me to find someone or else. :) I didnt get the email (mysteriously) but i can go!So I will try to bring a guy named Vincent Brown who is just like Ralph. But im really excited. Its the 13th! And thus we see how Elder Malone is a sower and not a reaper. I was to find him and not to baptize him. Plus the Lord in His infinte wisdom and kindness has set it up for me to be here...the area right next to Ralph's, for the baptism! The Lord's will be done...

I know that Elder Barr has a good heart. Its His wisdom that Im with him. Its the Lord's blessing for this companion that I get to see Ralph baptized. I love the Lord. I hope yall do too.

Continue to seek His blessings everyday.
Elder Malone

No comments: