Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uncertain Confirmations....

Well transfer calls are in and I'm staying in the Deepy Creeky. My new companion is Elder Lagace. (La-goss-e) He is a cool kid from what i have heard and know about him. I Believe he came out like 4.5 months ago. So not too old of a guy but should be good if they want me with him. Elder Barr is not happy and he is heading off the south side of Richmond over by my first area. he also wanted to have me ask if y'all know anybody that is into anime. its Japanese animation. like Pokemon stuff. he is really into it and wants to talk to some people about it. So if anyone you know is into it and wants to distract a missionary with it then please write to britian@myldsmail.net. Alright i asked it. He keeps trying to buy shirts and what not from Hot Topic and sees nothing wrong with walking into that store. Yeah i can't even look at that store without getting this terrible feeling let alone walk in. He needs to learn to focus on missionary work. I'm glad he is going to be going somewhere where he can grow. Its been a tough 2 transfers with him. I'm not sure if I have seen the blessings yet but one day. I hope. if not then oh well. I hope he at least had fun.

Ralph's baptism went really well! He was excited to see me and Elder Hall there. He was there with me in Ahoskie teaching Ralph. It was odd to see the Ahoskie members again. they were nice to see which was a good change. We did not leave on the best of notes. Long story. But things are good now. Don't worry i got a baptism picture with him so we are safe.

Well we have two main gatores right now.
Sherri- we "soft committed" them for baptism. We did not set a specific date but we did ask them, "if you found all this to be true, (BOM, Joseph Smith, the LDS Church) would you be baptized into the church?" she said yes! so that is good news. they plan on coming to church next next week. they are going out of town for vacation for Christmas.
Cornelius- super great guy. He says his testimony grows in leaps and bounds every time we go over. We have an appt today so pray for luck. We talked abut baptism with him last time briefly. he was bordering it years ago but didn't. So we explained the authority and he liked it. So we shall see today. we are hoping to set him for next month!

Its soo odd to think that in 2009, i will smell AZ air once more. I do not like that idea very much at all. I hope to move back home once I've spent sufficient amounts of time in AZ. my future home probably lies in VA. sorry to disappoint anyone. But I'm looking forward to calls. Well kinda, ill try to be excited about them. they are distracting. so no me gusta but ill do them because we are supposed to. We can get 40 total minutes each to both families! 10 min increase! So lets keep obedient and stick to that ok? OK. i WILL hang up on anyone who tries to keep me over my limit. I fear God more than mom. I hope to call to mom and Mike's house at about 10am y'alls time. then dad and Jacque's house about 40 mins. afterward. so go where you want. but equal time among sisters means 5 mins each. so fight it out and talk on the 25th. :)
love to all y'all
Elder Malone
p.s. thank you sooooo much for everyone's packages and letters gifts and pictures. as well as support and testimonies. I look forward to writing back to almost everyone. if not this week then next.

No comments: