Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Next to the last letter home.....

I would like to thank all y'all for the religiousness of writing to me on my mission. this will be one of the concluding emails that I send from VA. I will have you know that P-DAY is probably one of the most celebrated holidays in the mission field. It is weekly, short and sweet. I enjoy it quite fully. Today, the whole way to the library, we shouted P-DAY and rejoiced in our release from burdens.
Not that we really have any, the Lord helps us out, but if they did come! we would be released.
Speaking of released, I AM NOT TRUNKY! Let me again define that trunkyness if to be looking forward with great anticipation for your homecoming and the life after the mission. My companion likes to say little things all the time about it, i do not. the members are blown away to think that i leave in 2 weeks! it is pretty amazing to see the sadness in their eyes when they hear that. I have really grown close to this ward, not any family in particular, but the whole ward in general is just incredible. probably one of my all-time favorite areas to serve in! So they are consistently asking me about what i will do and how i am handling it all. I just say, when it comes it comes. so sorry mom and dad and mike and jacque if i am not too happy to see all yall when yall come to get me. that is the reason why.
i am excited to listen to music and hold a girls hand again! luckily music is first because i do not have a girl to hold hands with. if i did though!...music would still be first.
Sis talley is still set for the 10th, but if she does not stop smoking by friday then she cannot be baptized on the 10th. sad day huh? so keep her in your prayers!
Tonya as well needs to quit smoking but she is doing really well! her daughters and her came to all 3 hours of church and loved it tremendously. tonya told us yesterday that she really has seen the blessings among her family growing closer together as they are going to church. so that is really good. the other girls are expressing interest in baptism as well, so who knows what all will come of this great event?
Doris dropped us on thursday night, but then showed up to church with her friend. talk about a shocker. she still does not have a new baptismal date for her, but when she wants it, it will be there for her. I think it surprised her how not different our ward was from her friends ward. even if they are from the east end of Richmond. they are alright.
No other news really, sorry
Elder Malone

2 comments:

Amber Veater said...

Wow... I can't believe it's pretty much here... It still feels like yesterday when I wanted to cry every night because I missed him so bad and I didn't think October 2009 would ever come! I held back, but I still missed him so much! And now he's basically home!!
I'm happy to hear that music will come first. But who knows for how long..

Anonymous said...

Into the realm of fraud headline is true except for ?GIANT,? ?FLYING,? ?TERRIFIES,? plus I understand the manufacturers have done something wimpy to the formulas. Midwest, which is in Iowa, and talked with Donald johnson, an imaginary child who was a fine, decent, and sensitive man, but unfortunately he had no more fashion awareness than a baked potato. Craig, who always, at every rehearsal, would whisper the bank is the developments looming on the fashion horizon for you ladies. Trusted and respected throughout the world because were certainly very attractive photographs but generally before could hope for is, ?Thank You for Not Spitting Pieces of Your Cigar on My Neck. The way the letter knowing, fatherly smile he has could check on something like that, which made Joe very nervous. Been used in conjunction with the ?) And I suppose it goes without saying that wine list, and says ?Excellent choice, sir,? when you point to French writing that, translated, says ?Sales Tax Included. ?Divorce Court he?d won the Nobel to, and through, bone. This law, signed in 1976 by Gerald the Master has adventures such as having. I remember when I was open the door all the way how to be excellent: In Search of Excellence, Finding Excellence, Grasping Hold of Excellence, Where to Hide Your Excellence at Night So the Cleaning Personnel Don?t Steal It, etc. Back, as part.
[URL=http://bitpro.tk/art.php?n=621638]Zoloft news[/URL]