Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

P.S.

sorry one last item of ward business to discuss. None of yall know this, but we have been taking the sign language classes and this past week I signed the Sacrament prayer for the water! it was a really amazing thing to be able to do that for our deaf sisters in the ward. I was super nervous but the Lord helped me out a lot, as always and I prevailed! I am still working on the bread which is a tad bit longer and Elder Pierce wants to sign the water within the next two weeks also, so perhaps I can do bread and he can do the water.
love yall

1 comment:

Amber Veater said...

That's the coolest thing ever! Especially to me, a girl majoring in deaf studies/ sign language. I sign hymns and the YW theme and it's absolutely beautiful and brings so much more meaning to everything.