Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hello to all!
Hope everyone has a wonderful new Year! I have to be indoors by 5pm tonight so I get to stay up late tonight too! Like 1030pm! Woot Woot! But its all good because I dont like staying up late anymore. Its disobedient and as everyone knows...Elder Malone is very obedient. :) I didnt say greg i said Elder Malone so dont doubt me. :) But I am actaully known here a little bit as being one who likes the be effective and obedient. WHich some missionaries have a problem with I dont know why. You definitely are not getting up at 630 everyday and tracting everyday for yourself. I mean you do but also for the Lord mostly. :)
But it was really good to hear from all ya'll again. I will be sending the tape and camera memory card home soon so you can all look at those when that comes around. There are some interesting pictures on there abnd dont be afraid. Just laugh and that will take away some of the shock. But tis really good down here in Ahoskie. We were supposed that have abaptism on the 29th but he disappeared! Who knows where he went but he showed up in wal-mart randomly around a corner. and we are planning on meeting with him again. hopefully we can resolve his concerns. but he came to church! He didnt seem too interested after he reappeared. he just said he was out of town for a week. but he never told us and it was his baptism week! :( werido. but through much prayer we ran into him and hopefully getting him back on track. (sorry my typing is soo bad right now. just try to udnerstand my fingers wont obey. ) we had another lady felita getting baptized ont eh 5th but she smoked again so that got pushed back. we have not seen her in 2 days which is not good. we are supposed to see them everyday! and we usually do but she kinda disappeared too. she has a really tough time at home with her husband so we are really helping her. and the change the spirit makes is incredible! elder hall felt prompted to try her a 4th time last friday when we had 5 mins till we had to be home. So we did and she was there! but with a lit cigarette. so we talked and she cried and said how she is unhappy and things are not working. so we prayed, and read scriptures and she prayed and let me tell you. investigators say the best prayers ever! It was so heartfelt and personal that it brought me to tears. we all were! and she addressed it, dear Heavenly Father, this is your daughter...and how...im getting the goose bumps right now typing this but when we left the spirit was sooo much different there. we made her a calendar to help her eachday till the 12th (her new baptism date) with scriptures.(my idea) and we also gave her a journal to help her with writing her thoughts to see her progress. (my idea again.) so the spirit is awesome when it comes to personal revelation! and prayers are answered as well! it was raining really bad yesterday while tracting and I didnt bring my coat or umbrella. :( so I prayed that my suit, tie and BOM wouldnt get ruined. I woke up this morning and my suit was more clean, my tie is perfect and the BOM has NO water damage at all! So prayer really really does work. I hope all is well. Sorry its kinda short but know I love ya'll. Im loving it out here very much. Thanks for the support both personal and financial. I know its a strain but think of the blessings we will all get after this life and during it.
3 Nephi 13:25-33
Love
Elder Malone

No comments: