Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Letter to Jacque 12/18

you will have to tell me If i have an accent or not yet. I think I might be getting one a little bit. Things are good though! I love my companions and we all get along realy well. We have a baptism this weekend and another one next weekend. Then one on the 5th i believe. But they were all set up before I get here. but they are all awesome! its so cool to see the changes and how they go through so much to be able to live the way the Lord wants them to do. I totally used that pizza mcdonalds thing at some ladies door the other day. i dont know if she liked it but i will backhand anyone who doesnt think it makes sense. anti is so dumb. did you hear about that one guy ed decker? yeah he is apostate. haha its missioary lingo for not doing whats right. like going to bed after 1030 is apostate. its fun. well i need to go but thanks for the email, support, love,care, packages, and all else! Love elder Malone

No comments: