Countdown Clock


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shamrock Garden? TRANSFERRED!!!!

Well here is the big news. They are "shotgunning" Glen Allen meaning everyone will die. :( ...No it means that they are pulling all missionaries out and putting brand new ones in. should be fun. it helps to mix things up and get some new blood in there. two people who don't know the area go in without a bias or anything. it seems to be really beneficial. I am going down to Deep Creek,VA which is in the same area as Portsmouth,VA. i believe I'll be in a car too but I'm not quite sure yet. I have driven through it and been to the building there. It's a nice area. i hope it will prove to be beneficial. I'm actually getting shotgunned in to it. So me and Elder Barr, my new comp will have to learn everything from scratch but it should be a fun time.

Also I'm not a DL anymore which I'm OK with... too much time spent on other things. i would rather focus more on the work and the area. not so much calling people and helping them. Don't get me wrong. i love helping others. but i kinda feel like lately I'm slipping in helping others instead of myself. "he that loseth his life shall gain it" right? well "the Lord helps those who help themselves" so it's time to help myself i guess. Elder Holley is going to Newport News so pretty close to me which is good because he is driving me up the wall! So its sad that I'm leaving but I'm excited to go to the promised land!

oh my new address if y'all care to write is :
1306 Shamrock Garden Ct.
Deep Creek, VA 23323

yeah kinda fruity but hey I'm Irish so no worries.

Not too much to say really. Things have kinda been dying to be honest. A lot of our investigators have been avoiding us. even though we have been finding a TON of new ones it's sad that the old ones were soo close. Tom and Lisa have disappeared. and Anne is still struggling with her arm but she said the nicest things about me. she is a sweet old cranky lady. she knows it too. :)

Well as far as the mission goes, there are going to be some sister TAs. but no Elder TAs (yet) i hope they bust them out soon. its been almost a year since it ended. but actually President is changing things up a lot. i haven't heard about it before it so its intense. the Assistants are working in their own area and not the office. they will work with trainers and greenies for a few days when they first get in and then let them loose in their own areas. so like tomorrow, Thursday, the trainers and greenies go to somewhere i don't know where. but on Friday and sat, they will be with the assistants and learn all about PMG. just get it hammered into them. and then come Sunday they will all turn back to their areas and finish the transfer there. A lot of people who were ZLs or Dl are getting "demoted" but its all good. it gives more people a chance at leadership. and luckily you cant mess up too much in mission leadership. unless your an asst or president. but that's about all for right now. any questions?

sorry its short and not informative. i am sick right now which stinks. i have a temp and probably a sinus infection or something. i don't know but it sucketh. so I'm going to go to a local pharmacy and get something called bucklies.which is actually a cure for the common cold developed by a Canadian pharmacist. so go figure. the slogan is, tastes terrible, works great. so I'm all kinds of excited about this. :)

tell people i said hi and let me know about stuff.
Love,
Elder Malone

No comments: